For over twenty years, one of Dr. White’s core competencies has been evaluating individuals for possible learning difficulties. Having individually tested over 4,000 students, ranging in age from 5 years old to senior adults, Dr. White is able to identify a student’s strengths and clarify the issues contributing to struggles in school.
By going through the evaluation process with Dr. White, you will be able to:
- Ease your anxiety by determining if your child is dyslexic, ADHD or if they have other learning difficulties.
- Improve your (and the teacher’s) understanding of your student and how he or she learns best.
- Enhance your child’s performance by obtaining appropriate accommodations in the classroom and on standardized tests.
- Increase the frequency of getting homework done and turned in on time.
- Reduce your confusion by differentiating between immaturity, lack of motivation, and true ADHD/ADD.
- Identify non-medication alternatives to improving focus and attention.
For additional information, go to the educational section of the Free Resources page.
Cogmed Working Memory Training
The Cogmed working memory training is a non-medication intervention for individuals with struggles in attention, concentration, and distractibility. Go to www.cogmed.com and www.workingmemorysolutions.com for more information.