225,000 copies sold world-wide!
At work, people express and receive appreciation in different ways. If you try to express appreciation in ways that aren’t meaningful to your coworkers, then they may not feel valued at all. The problem is that you’re speaking different languages. In The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace, Dr. Chapman and Dr. White will help you:
- Improve staff morale
- Increase employee engagement
- Reduce cynicism and create a more positive work environment
- Increase loyalty and longevity for both employees and volunteers within your organization.
Based on the #1 N.Y. Times bestseller, The 5 Love Languages,® Dr. Chapman and Dr. White will give you practical steps to make any workplace environment more encouraging and productive. Before you know it, you will learn to speak and understand the unique languages of appreciation and feel truly valued in return.
Universities and Colleges Using The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace
Over 300 of colleges and universities are utilizing The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace, the Motivating By Appreciation Inventory, and the Appreciation at Work training resources. The following schools have utilized one or more of our resources either as a text for a course, in training with their staff, in seminars given, or in research activities:*
- Arizona State University Auburn University
- Baylor University Cornell University
- Duke University DeVry University
- Emory University Florida State University
- Georgia Southern University Harvard University
- Indiana University Kansas State University
- Liberty University The Ohio State University
- Princeton College Pennsylvania State University
- University of Alabama University of Georgia
- University of California – Berkeley University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota University of South Carolina Medical School
- University of Oklahoma University of Texas
- University of Texas University of Virginia
- University of Washington Vanderbilt University
- William & Mary Wheaton College (IL)
- Wichita State University Yale University
*Utilizing our materials does not imply endorsement by the institution.
**If you are interested in using our resources in courses, for research, training or for us to conduct a seminar on your campus, contact us at 316-681-4431 or email@example.com .