Appreciation at Work Online Training Course for Coaches, Consultants and Trainers
For those who want to use the Appreciation at Work™ training resources as part of their professional services, we have developed an online Facilitator’s Certification Course. This online course is designed to give professional counselors, coaches and consultants the tools and skills necessary to effectively train individuals and groups in the proven principles of The 5 Languages of Appreciation at Work.
Become a Certified Facilitator of the Appreciation at Work training and use our resources with your clients as an effective tool in your professional toolkit:
- Use to revisit current clients to introduce them to an effective alternative to ineffective employee recognition programs
- Open doors with new clients and new industries with the Appreciation at Work training process
- Provide training that improves communication, staff morale, and team unity.
Click here to learn more about the training process. It is self-paced, available 24/7, and you can start today and complete it easily with a week. [Note: additional charges may apply for international shipping.]
For more information, call 316-681-4431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
See a brief video clip about the online training course below.
5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace Individual Online Course
The 5 Languages of Appreciation online course is a contemporary style, interactive and modular course. This self-paced, online course may take approximately two hours to complete and follows a clear, efficient learning path utilizing short videos, audio narration, visual reinforcement, supporting materials, quizzes and assessments. The course layout is easy to navigate and intuitive to use, with everything you need built right in to make the learning experience effective and efficient. In conjunction with taking the Motivating By Appreciation Inventory which is included with the course, you will identify the languages of appreciation and specific actions that are most encouraging to you.
Learners will be challenged throughout the course to employ actionable exercises and to think more carefully about their work associates and themselves. By applying the concepts covered, participants will be able to help reduce cynicism, create a more positive work environment and communicate authentic appreciation to their colleagues. If you’re considering the 5 Languages of Appreciation for a more formal training purpose such as a corporate program or college curriculum, the course can be easily adapted for these custom needs.
Watch a brief introductory video below.
To register for the course, go to www.ulearn24.com .
5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace
Purchase the e-book versions from your e-book provider.
Los 5 lenguajes del aprecio en el trabajo
Motivating By Appreciation (MBA) Inventory
Individual registration codes can be purchased at www.mbainventory.com ($15/each). Payment is accepted through PayPal or by credit card.
Discounted prices are provided for bulk orders of inventories (1-9 codes @ $15/each, 10+ @ $10/each). You may order multiple codes either by clicking here or by emailing email@example.com, or call 316-681-4431.
For more information about the MBA Inventory click here.
Having trouble finding your MBA code? Your code for taking the MBA Inventory is inside the back cover of the book, underneath the dust jacket. Note: if you purchased an e-book, please call customer service at 1-800-678-8812 and they will send you a code by email.
Appreciation at Work™ Training
The key to making the appreciation languages in the workplace “work” is implementation. None of us need more information just for information’s sake.
Self-Led Training Products
We have developed a series of tools that can be used within an organization to take your teams through a practical, step-by-step process to apply the languages of appreciation within your workplace.
Appreciation at Work™ Training Kit ($300)
Because financial resources are tight for many organizations, we have created a package of self-led training tools at an affordable price. These resources have been shown to dramatically improve workplace communication and employees’ attitudes.
The training kit includes;
- Four video training sessions (general overview by Dr. Chapman; four introductory videos by Dr. White). Click here to see a sample of the video instruction by Dr. White.
- Facilitator’s guidebook with: discussion questions, in-session training activities, and between-session training activities
- Participants booklets
- PowerPoint versions of the video series
- Action Plan Outline
- Action Items for Co-workers Template
- Tracking Actions Spreadsheet
- Compilation of Weekly Instructional Emails to Send to Participants
The training resources can be used by in-house leaders who want to take their teams through the book and applying the concepts in their workplace. The kit can also be used by business coaches and organizational consultants as part of the services they provide to their clients.
Personal Consulting & Speaking
Organizations may request a personalized training experience tailored to the unique needs and circumstances of their team members. Dr. White is available to conduct individualized, in-person training and consulting for leaders, teams of workers, volunteers, and whole organizations. His consultation services include, but are not limited to, the following elements:
- Conduct a keynote “kick-off” presentation for large groups.
- Provide a complete training process, including interviews with key leaders, tailored process for your organization, group training sessions with multiple teams, ongoing assessment, and corrective feedback.
- Supply training sessions in-person or via video conference.
- Keynote presentations to national associations and large organizations. To see an example of Dr. White speaking, click here.
For more information, please contact Dr. White’s office to discuss the specific needs of your organization. Call 316-681-4431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .