For over twenty-five years, one of Dr. White’s core competencies has been evaluating individuals for possible learning difficulties. Having individually tested over 4,000 students, ranging in age from 5 years old to senior adults, Dr. White is able to identify a student’s strengths and clarify the issues contributing to struggles in school.
By going through the evaluation process with Dr. White, you will be able to:
- Ease your anxiety by determining if your child is dyslexic, ADHD or if they have other learning difficulties.
- Improve your (and the teacher’s) understanding of your student and how he or she learns best.
- Enhance your child’s performance by obtaining appropriate accommodations in the classroom and on standardized tests.
- Increase the frequency of getting homework done and turned in on time.
- Reduce your confusion by differentiating between immaturity, lack of motivation, and true ADHD/ADD.
- Identify non-medication alternatives to improving focus and attention.
For additional information, go to the educational section of the Free Resources page.
Call us to discuss the specifics relevant to your situation at 316-681-4434.
Cogmed Working Memory Training
The Cogmed working memory training is a non-medication intervention for individuals with struggles in attention, concentration, and distractibility. Go to www.cogmed.com and www.workingmemorysolutions.com for more information.